Energy Savings for Business Program
Raylec Alberta is now recognized as an approved contractor with Emissions Reduction Alberta’s Energy Savings for Business Program.
Energy Savings for Business (ESB) will help eligible Alberta businesses reduce emissions, decrease operating costs, grow their operations and become more competitive, while creating skilled jobs and boosting economic recovery.
Recognizing that time is money to businesses, the program will offer streamlined applications, expanded technology lists and clear, timely, comprehensive information. ESB will give businesses fast access to incentives for cost-effective efficiency measures:
- Up to $250,000 is available per project
- Up to $500,000 per parent company is available to cover the cost of products and services.
A wide range of cost-effective high efficiency products and onsite energy generation technologies are eligible for incentives through this program, including:
Lighting Controls such as:
- Daylight Controls including fixture mounted, ceiling, wall and switch or fixture applications;
- Occupancy Controls including ceiling mounted, remote, wall, fixture and exterior mounted applications;
- Bi-Level Controls including exterior lighting of both HPS and MH fixtures from 150 to 1000w.
Lighting Systems such as:
- Downlight Fixtures and Retrofit Kits;
- LED Exit Signs;
- Troffer Fixtures and Kits (1×4, 2×2 and 2×4 sizes);
- Exterior LED Fixtures including wall packs, canopy, flood, and pole mounted applications, Accent or Track Lighting;
- Linear LED Fixture Replacement both linear surface and suspended track applications;
- Retrofit Bay LED Fixture of all sizes.
As an approved contractor with the ESB Program, we can help you install these measures and guide you through the application process. Simply select Raylec Power Alberta from the required dropdown list when starting an application through the ESB Program Portal. This will grant us access to your application and provide important information and documentation on your behalf.
To learn more about the program, eligibility, and measure incentives, please visit https://eralberta.ca/energy-savings-for-business/
As always, our team will be available to discuss how your current or upcoming project could be a good fit for the ESB program.
Stephen Mellor, Operations Manager
Raylec Power Alberta LP